Workstation management and Coworking
- Measure in real time the number of people in your building
- Observe peaks in occupancy for workstation management.
- Visualise the occupancy rate of offices in real time using the occupancy gauges.
- Instantly compare the spaces and floors of your building for a clear view of your traffic flows.
- Respect the imposed presence thresholds with alerts when the authorised threshold is about to be exceeded.
- Measure in real time the attendance of your restaurant.
- Visualise the attendance rate of the different zones in real time
- Manage the sites on a daily basis, anticipate peaks in attendance and size the teams.
ESTABLISHMENT RECEIVING THE PUBLIC
Control of the safety gauge
- Real-time load measurement with alert
Optimising the visitor experience
- Queue management
- Measure waiting times in real time
- Alert the area manager so that he/she can take the necessary measures to reduce queues
- Ensure a good customer experience and satisfaction.
SHOPS /SHOPPING CENTRES
Mapping customer flows
- Know in real time the number of visitors to a site, the rate of passage in front of a shop window.
- Evaluate peak and off-peak periods, measure seasonality, etc.
- Adapt your organisation to the needs and economic reality of your business.
- Adapt opening hours, precisely size the sales force for specific time slots, plan targeted promotional offers at selected times.
- Arguing about investment needs
Ensure safety and compliance with gauges
- To know in real time and in a precise way the load rate
- Anticipate peaks in visitor numbers by setting appropriate load thresholds
- Manage the flow of visitors by limiting the flow
Accurately measure footfall in real time
- Measure waiting times in real time using counting and counting systems
- Alerting the area manager to take action to reduce queues
- Ensure good customer experience and satisfaction.
- Optimise human resource management through predictive analysis based on accurate and reliable historical data.
- Improve the profitability of your business.