MANAGE QUEUES IN REAL TIME
- Obtain real-time information and predictive analysis of flows at all key points
- Anticipate needs and take the necessary measures in the event of disruptions or crowd movements
- Verify through the display of historical data that the various service providers (e.g. private security for baggage control) are fulfilling their service commitments
- Reduce the time spent at the various mandatory checkpoints, to reduce traveller stress and avoid disorder and unrest.
INFORM TRAVELLERS IN REAL TIME
- Measuring waiting times at check-in counters, customs checkpoints (Inspection Screening Post or PAF) and baggage checkpoints (Inspection Screening Station or PIF)
- Informing passengers by displaying waiting time data
OPTIMISING HEALTH PROTOCOL
- Improve cleanliness by strengthening the monitoring of the state of the premises and the maintenance of the sanitary facilities
- Anticipate needs from its central station, according to the actual attendance measured in each toilet block
- Guarantee that the facilities are always clean
- Improve the passenger experience and the airport’s reputation
- Report in real time problems encountered during their intervention and qualify them accurately.
- Immediately record the tasks that the cleaners have just completed to feed into the detailed live reporting required by the manager.
- Maintain control over the key performance indicators of the cleaning contract