As part of its activity, ACOREL is required to collect your personal data.
ACOREL undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your personal data complies with applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the provisions of the “Informatique et Libertés” French law of 6 January 1978 and the European General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR: EU 2016/679).
ACOREL is committed to respecting the following principles:
- To collect and process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- To process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- To put in place all the appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
- To keep your personal data accurate and take the necessary steps to correct or delete inaccurate, incomplete data.
- To keep your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- To give the possibility to access, modify, delete your personal data.
ACOREL undertakes to collect only the data necessary for the performance and development of its activity. The purpose is in particular, and without this list being exhaustive:
- To ensure commercial prospecting,
- To manage the relations with customers, suppliers, partners,
- To ensure the administration of the company,
- To comply with the laws, regulations, directives to which ACOREL is subject,
- To process applications for job offers,
- To manage staff (ACOREL collaborators),
- To ensure the security of our Information Technology system,
- To ensure the security of property (buildings) and people (employees, visitors…)
ACOREL undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the following legal principles:
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ACOREL,
- With your consent for one or more specific purposes,
- For the execution of a contract to which you are a party,
What personal data do we collect?
ACOREL undertakes to collect only the personal data necessary for the purpose for which they are collected or processed.
In most cases, you provide us with this data as part of our relationship. Without this list being exhaustive, ACOREL collects:
- Professional information (surname, first name, company, position, professional contact details, etc.) on its customers, suppliers, partners, potential and current.
- Personal information (CV, cover letter…) on candidates for a job offer.
- Personal information (identity, personal details, diploma, training, financial data, etc.) on its collaborators.
- Data of remote surveillance of the buildings, (video images…)
- Traffic information on the internal computer network, the ACOREL website.
How long do we keep your personal data?
ACOREL undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
Retention periods are defined according to the processing objectives implemented by ACOREL and take into consideration:
- The legitimate interests pursued by ACOREL,
- Applicable legal provisions requiring a specific retention period,
- Any applicable limitation periods,
- The recommendations of the French CNIL, “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés”
Where is your personal data transferred?
ACOREL undertakes not to sell, not to rent, your personal data to a third party.
In the course of its business, ACOREL may communicate your personal data:
- To some of his authorized collaborators,
- To service providers in connection with the performance of a service,
- To French authorised public organization and authorities,
When your personal data are processed by a service provider, ACOREL undertakes to ensure that the processing is carried out in the European Economic Area and asks its service providers to put in place measures to ensure confidentiality and protection of the personal data handled.
How is your personal data secure?
ACOREL undertakes to implement all technical, physical and organisational measures necessary to preserve your personal data, preventing, among other things, any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorised access, whether accidental or unlawful.
La navigation sur le site internet ACOREL (www.acorel.com) est susceptible de provoquer l’installation de cookie(s) sur l’ordinateur de l’utilisateur. Un cookie est un fichier de petite taille, qui ne permet pas l’identification de l’utilisateur, mais qui enregistre des informations relatives à la navigation d’un ordinateur sur un site. Les données ainsi obtenues visent à faciliter la navigation ultérieure sur le site, et ont également vocation à permettre diverses mesures de fréquentation.
Le refus d’installation d’un cookie peut entraîner l’impossibilité d’accéder à certains services.
Access to other websites
Certaines pages du site internet ACOREL (www.acorel.com)vous offre la possibilité d’accéder à des sites internet d’autres entreprises. Merci de bien vouloir vous informer de la politique de protection de données personnelles de ces sites internet car ACOREL ne pourra pas être tenu responsable du traitement qui y sera fait de vos données personnelles.
About your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete, portability of your personal data.
To exercise this right (s), write to us at:
3, rue Paul LANGEVIN,
Technoparc Pôle 2000
Or by email to: email@example.com
Please accompany your request with the information necessary to justify your identity.
If you believe that you are the victim of a violation of your rights, you also have a right of recourse to the French CNIL “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés”
ACOREL reserves the right to adapt this personal data protection policy and invites you to regularly consult its website to inform you of any changes that may affect you.