APPLICATIONS FOR IN-VEHICLE REAL-TIME COUNTING
- Get real-time information on occupancy rates per vehicle or per wagon
- Improve passenger comfort
- Provide passenger information
- Adapt the supply to the demand
APPLICATIONS FOR ON-BOARD D+1 PASSENGER COUNTING
- Analyze passenger traffic in a fine and precise manner
- Detect objects (wheelchairs, bicycles)
- Sizing the purchase of rail vehicles
- Optimise transport plans
- Distribute revenues
MAPPING PASSENGER FLOWS IN TRANSPORT
- Qualify movements in stations and metro stations in real time
- Mapping passenger flows in order to analyse, for example, preferred transit areas and congestion zones.
- Optimise the management of advertising space according to the actual number of passengers
- Justify and argue the price of land or point of sale rentals according to objective and reliable traffic criteria.