Looking back on the counting at Acorel in 2022…
📢 Some events to talk about passenger counting
This year, 2022 has been rich in meetings and exchanges and we have been delighted to participate in all these events in order to present our counting solutions and innovations to you.
Here is a retrospective of the events we attended this year.
- The 49th ATEC ITS France congress, where Acorel was a speaker in January on the theme of real-time bus occupancy information needs, was an opportunity to present new ideas, research and study results as well as the development of innovative products.
- The European mobility Expo, which took place at the beginning of June, welcomed all the players in public transport and sustainable mobility. It was a very enriching professional event with very interesting prospects.
- We also took part in the Passenger Terminal Expo in mid-June, which was originally scheduled for April 2020. This reunion brought together all the international players in the airport sector who enjoyed discussing its future development.
- The Innotrans trade fair held in Berlin last September, which is the main international trade fair for transport technology, was a good way for us to present our solutions and innovations in Artificial Intelligence for passenger flow management. We were delighted to spend this time rich in meetings and exchanges.
- As a member of SNELAC, we were lucky enough to attend the SNELAC meetings which took place at Disneyland. This is a professional union open to leisure and cultural sites which come together to defend their interests and promote their activities. It was an ideal opportunity to meet with the heads of French amusement parks and to present our visitor flow management solutions.
- Finally, we were lucky enough to take part in the Journées Agir: the mobility event which enabled us to showcase our solutions with the aim of meeting different needs around vehicle occupancy in real time, user experience, passenger flow management and infrastructure optimisation
Short review in pictures:
- The Route du Rhum : In partnership with Orange Event, Acorel had the pleasure to be part of the adventure of the Route du Rhum. Indeed, thanks to our counting solutions, it was possible to know the flow of people entering and leaving the village thanks to counting cameras installed at the eight entrances of the village.
Here is an interesting article on the counting during the event:
Saint-Malo : des caméras vont vous compter sur le village de la Route du Rhum | Le Pays Malouin (actu.fr)
- Adelaide project : The Adelaide Tramway project was officially launched in April 2022. It consists of an installation of 24 trams, 9 citadis and 15 flexity. The client uses the APIs of the real time and delayed time module. It is then possible to retrieve the load display at the tram stops in the form of an icon and colour code. The information is available on the Adelaide website. Finally, applications are starting to use MOVIT data, including Google and Apple applications. A reconciliation at the stops is made on the basis of GPS coordinates and the load information is made public.
🌉 Acorel sets up in the USA
Since May 2022, Acorel is present in the USA with an office in Los Angeles in order to bring its expertise in the field of public transport.
If you have metering projects in the United States, don’t wait any longer !
The Acorel team has grown !
We had the pleasure to welcome Mathieu, Head of Sensors Tests & System Integration and Piotr, Embedded Software Development Engineer.
Acorel gives young people a chance !
After the renewal of our two alternating students Houda and Romane in Master, we welcomed two new alternating students last September; Aurore as HR Officer and Doryan as Cybersecurity and IS Officer.
Do not hesitate to consult our job offers by clicking on the button below.
🧭 Looking ahead to 2023
- Passenger terminal in Amsterdam next March. Meet us at stand 1257 !
- UITP in Barcelona in June. Let’s come and visit us Booth 7G242 !
We are looking for :
- An International Project Manager
- A VIE in Dubai
- A Business Development Officer France / Export
- Development of innovations, in particular our computer vision solution
- Continue the development of our current projects
We will always be attentive to your needs and we guarantee you a personalized accompaniment in your projects.
Do not hesitate to contact a sales representative for any requests.